- writing “Photographer for a Month: A Journey into Learning to Shoot Strangers” and “30 Days of Photography: The Pictures, the Process, and the Skills behind the Progress“
- updating “Read 100 Books Related to Writing, Running a Blog, and The Spin-Off Project“
- meditating (20min, 4-5x a week)
- doing morning pages – see “The Artist’s Way” (whenever I have extra time in the mornings)
- getting ready for an intensive web developer course, bucket list item #12 (20h a week)
- reading (2-3h a week)
- learning Spanish (2-3h a week with “Fluent Forever” and Anki)
- following Kayla’s Bikini Body Program (two full body resistance workouts per week)
- running (two runs a week – 4-5K or HIIT)
- going to hot yoga (1h, once every other week)
- reading and/or meditating
writing Instagram posts working on a page about my favourite resources for blogging, photography, traveling, etc.
- Canggu, Bali (April 2017)
- Seoul, South-Korea (April 2017).
If you happen to live in any of these places, please do get in touch with me. I would love to buy you a cup of matcha. 🍵
Last updated on March 17th, 2016